[Artemisia] another question.. different topic

Tammy Roosevelt teresadecadiz at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 14:46:02 CDT 2006

Congrats to your family.  I'm sure it will be nice to have Theiron home with the family in the evenings

tangl <tangl at myway.com> wrote:
As the proprietor fo two y'ut's m'self, could someone explain what those reqs are? They might be interested in giving it a shot.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with whom Life has been scheduling meetings evry bloody day! For those who know him and his sitch, Theiron AKA Mr. Tangl, is going to be tendering his 2 week notice on his second job. for the first time since taking his teaching position, he's actually going to have his nights free. Yeah us!

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.