[Artemisia] Youth Boffer Program

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Thu May 4 11:35:46 CDT 2006

Greetings all

Late nights Boffer Marshals meeting went well. I would like to thank all
those that came.
I will be attending Gryphon's Lair Practice on Sunday the 7th at Layton Park.
I would like to hold another round table talk and some marshal training for
those interested in working with are youth in the boffer program. Also for
those of you looking for some Rapier sword training I will be teaching some basics
that maybe you may have missed in your personal training. For those of you
that would like to get some more personal training I will be holding fighter
practices in my backyard all this summer. times and days are flexible.
Please contact me off line for details.

HL Don Azir de Lucera
Kingdom Boffer Marshal