[Artemisia] Uprising Chirurgeons Class

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 12:55:51 CDT 2006

I will be teaching First Aid and Safety, and CPR with AED at Uprising.
Please email me privately if you intend to take either or both classes.  I
need a general count of how may folks are intending to take the class.
There have been changes in the materials and I will need to know how many
sets of materials to order.

For those who are wondering what all the fuss is about regarding changes to
Red Cross First Aid and CPR, I WILL be teaching the new version.

For those who have no idea what I am talking about ... The Red Cross course
for CPR and First Aid is changing.  Most of these changes are in the CPR
arena.

If you have any questions regarding the new training ... please feel free to
email me privately and I will do what I can to answer them

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan