[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear in Stan Wyrm

Jeff Brainard marcocaprioli at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 15:58:26 CDT 2006

As you may have noticed in the Sage this month, I am the autocrat for
Dragon's Tear XXII: The Battle for Jerusalem, July 14-16. Incidentally,
Their Majesties will be making their only appearance in Montana for the
rest of the reign at DT XXII, so if you weren't planning on coming,
maybe you should!

I am putting together my class schedule soon--if you're planning to
come and would like to teach a class, I'd love it if you'd give me a
shout off-list so we can coordinate.

Your Duties in Service,

Marco dei Caprioli