[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts & Sciences

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 20:18:05 CDT 2006

Kingdom Arts & Sciences Competition May 6th, 2006

The Barony of Loch Salann is pleased to host the Kingdom Arts and Sciences
Competion.  Their Royal Majesties, Michael and Sati ask all of the good
artisans of our Kingdom to lend your support to those individuals who would
wish to compete to become Artemisia’s premier representative of the Arts and
Sciences.  Artisans of any skill level are encouraged to take part in this
competition which will be conducted in accordance with our Kingdoms
traditional format.

All artisans who wish to compete must pre-register with the Kingdom Minister
of Arts and Sciences not later than  April 29th, 2006.  Please allow
suitable time for postal delivery.  Pre-registration forms are available
through the Kingdom Arts and Sciences web site at:
http://www.moas.artemisia.sca.org/handbook/handbook.htm

Please contact the Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences with any questions
regarding the competition.

Site opens at 9:00 AM. Site fees will be $7 for adults, $4 for children
6-16, 5 years old and under are free. A $3 non-member sir charge will apply.
Opening court will begin at 11:00 AM. A luncheon will be held as a Kingdom
fundraiser.  Soup, salad, sandwiches and dessert will be available for a
donation of $5.  A dinner break is planned from 5:00-7:00 PM with evening
court beginning shortly thereafter.
DIRECTIONS TO ST. James Episcopal Church:
General: Take your best route to I-15 South, and continue on until you reach
exit #302 (I-215 east). Take I-215 East to exit # 9 Union Park Ave, and
follow Union Park south until you reach the site, which will be on your
right hand side across the street from the IHOP & Krispy Kreme store.
>From the East: Take your best route to I-80 West, take the I-215 South/West
exit and follow it around to the Union Park Exit. At the top of this exit,
turn left (South) until you reach the site, which will be on your right hand
side across the street from the IHOP & Krispy Kreme store.
Autocrat: Sayida Qamar an-Nisa al-Anatolia.  Christina Kirgis.  801-564-7307
silvermoonwlf at hotmail.com

Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences:
Herzogin Albreda Wolfkeeper  olsons5 at sunvalley.net 208 788-7919
1136 Riverview