[Artemisia] Updated Uprising Class listing

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Sat May 6 14:11:05 CDT 2006

Greetings,

Since we have had some delay issues in getting a new list and schedule
for Uprising (soon to be fixed), here is a quick listing of the classes
I have received as of today. Not to despair there is still room for more
volunteers and latecomers. (The earlier you get us the information, the
more publicity it will get.)

As always these are subject to change with little or no warning so check
at Registration for final class listings, additions or changes and times.

Here is the class list as of 06-05-06
-------------------------------------

A 14th Century Hood
ARC First Aid
ARC CPR
Beginning Fingerloop Braid
Beginning Pewter Casting in Soapstone Moulds
Beginning Spinning
Blackwork 101
Body Block Pattern Drafting
Camp Cheese
Courtly Graces for the Young Player (5-16)
Drafting Elizabethan Doublets
The Easy Way to Publish Your Event
Event Stewardship
Falconry in the Middle Ages
How to do Hand-rolled Hems
Maille Rope Patterns
Measurements for Pattern Drafting
Patterning
Persona Development
Renaissance Poetry
Simple Dances for Simple People
So you want to be a Scribe?
The Trojan War
What is a Royal Head of Household Anyway?
Wool Fiber: It’s Differences and Preparations

+more to come!!

WORKSHOPS and DEMOS: These are arts and sciences opportunities that do
not fit into the regular class framework. Note that these may take place
over many days, at a special time, or in several locations.

Wool to Whatever: A Textile Arts Challenge
Chivalry Workshop