[Artemisia] Pavillion sale

Ian shinn ljotr2000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 18:42:24 CDT 2006

  Hi all!!
  I apologize for using the list for something other
than discussion. I am no longer playing in the SCA and
would like to send my pavilion off to someone who will
love being in it.
   It's a 16' (foot print) round with red and yellow
alternating panels with black scallop dags...Its a
self supporting frame without a center pole. (lots of
room) Please reply back to me personally.
  Oh yeah... $500 bucks is pretty cheap for a
pavilion......
                           Ian