[Artemisia] Uprising XX

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Sun May 7 22:42:08 CDT 2006

Oh MY GOSH!!!!

Either my math or other people's math are off.  I have EVERYONE on my list
(including the ones who haven't pre-registered) and I came up with VERY
different numbers!!!!  About 5000SQ feet difference.

I'm as I type this trying to call you at home but no luck and the cell #
listed on the web site is not working.  Please call me ASAP so I can figure
this one out!!!

Someone either told me or told you something so different!

My number is 208-733-7340!!!

Thanks,
Cecilia
Brew Ha House