[Artemisia] Best Little Army nears

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Tue May 9 12:19:11 CDT 2006

Greetings ALL,

In 10 days, the battle for the title of Best Little Army begins.
http://www.householloway.com/2k6BestLittleArmy.html

We have 4 armies registered plus 2 kid's armies almost complete... they
are in need of boffer fighters (kids).

DEADLINES are quickly approaching. Army registrations and paid Moroccan
Feast reservations need to be in by  May 15th. You have 10 days as of
this posting (done on the 9th) to get them to me.

Army registration needs:
Name, motto, livery colors and the names of the 3 members.

Feast reservation needs:
Number in your party and pre-payment. There are only 10 spots left.

Yaasamiin & Guillaume
Event Stewards
http://www.householloway.com/2k6BestLittleArmy.html