[Artemisia] Best Little Army... winery tour

Tammy Roosevelt teresadecadiz at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 23:21:42 CDT 2006

If m'Lord husband has not already done so, please put us down for the winery tour.

  Gratefully Yours In Service,

  Teresa de Cadiz

Yaasamiina <Yaasamiina at rmci.net> wrote:
  Greetings,

The Carmela Winery overs public tours of their winery. The tour guide
name is Neil, their vintner. Last October, during Crown Tournament, we
scheduled a tour Neil loved us and those who attended had a great time.

Another winery tour is planned for BLA on Friday evening at 7pm. There
will be a bus load leaving the campsite at 6:50p.m. The winery requires
a count of those who desire to tour so they can have a wine glass ready
for you. The wine glass is yours to keep, provided you pay the touring
fee of $7. :-)

Send me your name and I"ll put you on the list. Pay the winery for the
tour/glass at the winery.

Yaasamiin & Guillaume
Event Stewards
http://www.householloway.com/2k6BestLittleArmy.html