[Artemisia] Best Little Army Recruitment Plea

Mike idmike at msn.com
Fri May 12 01:08:35 CDT 2006

Well, our daughter's army is in trouble and they haven't even taken the
field yet!  Our archer has just discovered she will be unable to attend.  So
right now Ceili is an army of one.  *grin*

She's worked really hard to be ready to ride for BLA and I'd really like to
see her get a chance to participate.  We have extra camping space in our new
pavilion and I'm willing to make tabards...  *hopeful face*

Is there another kid archer and/or kid fighter out there who will rally to
her cry for help???

Mauda