[Artemisia] OFF TOPIC: Celebration

Eric & Mary ecmaward at comcast.net
Fri May 12 10:22:13 CDT 2006

I know this has nothing to do with the SCA or the kingdom except for
the fact I have many friends I would like to share this with:

As most of you know, I've been battling Acute myeloid leukemia for
almost 5 years now. I had a birthday recently, reaching an age NO
ONE, including the doctors thought I would see. I turned 50.

We would like to invite you to join us for a public celebration on
Sunday, May 14th.  The celebration will be at the Wine Cellar, 25th &
Washington (downstairs) in Ogden.

The reason we're having it there is because that's when HL Owen the
Archer turns into Eric the Blues man at the jam they regularly have.

The jam starts about 4pm until about 8.

This is a club, so make sure you're able to meet the requirements to
enter a place that serves alcohol.  Smoking IS allowed.

They will also have a buffet with catfish & fried okra.

So, join us in this joyous celebration of a monumental milestone!

Dub Essa
Email me if you would like better directions or more information.