[Artemisia] Best Little Army Schedule

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Fri May 12 10:42:33 CDT 2006

Having never traveled the road through Salmon, I cannot give a fair
opinion. However, the road through McCall is a beautiful drive. That's
the drive we took when Guillaume and I traveled up to see you 2 years
ago. I believe it took 10 hrs.

Anyone out the have a better suggestion?

I went on the wine tour last time we used this site. It was fun and they
loved us being all dressed in garb and such. Guillaume is going to go
this time.

Yaas