[Artemisia] Best Little Army Schedule

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Sat May 13 23:28:03 CDT 2006

Here is a link to the Idaho DOT that shows the road construction in the state. http://511.idaho.gov/<http://511.idaho.gov/>      If you decide to go thru Salmon, which is truly a beautiful drive (I used to live there), I would suggest taking Hwy 93 to Challis, then Hwy 75 thru Stanley, then south to Jerome to avoid most of the construction. You can take the interstate from there. You could also take Hwy 26 westbound at Shoshone, before you get to Jerome, and cut across thru Gooding to Bliss & pick up the interstate there. You will only be about 20 miles to the exit at Glenns Ferry at that point, although it is a secondary road and the speed limit will be lower. Good luck.

YIS Helen