[Artemisia] Middle Eastern War--thank you

Elsbet Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 14:09:19 CDT 2006

Good gentles all,

  I personally had a great time at Middle Eastern War VII, and I'd like to give personal Thank You's to Ash (feastocrat), Lenny (feastocrat), Michael (autocrat!), Rose (security), Bronwyn (youth/bag raffle), Kadrina (money lady!), Megen (class lady), Finlay (list minister), Asa (fighter irrigation), Bethoc (helper money lady), Aaron (town crier), Stephan the Other (hauler/quartermaster), Ian (marshall), Stephan Schwarzwald (ruckus raiser), Padruig (town crier), Anji (fighter irrigation---I can't remember your new SCA name, sorry!), Silverbow (security/bride chaser), Aine (fighter irrigation), Katerina (fighter irrigation), all those who taught classes, the ladies who helped coordinate the volunteers (Ash's nieces, whose names escape me), all those young gentles who assisted with waterbearing, Rowan who acted as Chiurgeon for the day, and all others who helped make MEW VII an *enormous* success.

  I'd also like to thank Baron Ulrich and Baroness Rachel for always being so good to Arrows' Flight, and Baron Thorvald and Baroness Bianca for coming down to play with us for the day and grace us with Their kindness and presence.

  And Baron Edward, you and your lovely lady will always find food, shelter, and welcome in Arrows' Flight.   :-)

  There were a few lost and found items picked up by some of the event staff, so if you're missing something...please contact me at elsbet1 at yahoo.com with a description of the item.

  For those who missed MEW VII, fret not... we're doing it again next year!

  In service to the dream,
  Lady Ellisif in Sleggja
  Seneschal
  Shire of Arrows' Flight