[Artemisia] Best Little Army... horse stalls

Dree Eno mtngirl at cableone.net
Mon May 15 23:31:06 CDT 2006

Please reserve a stall for Autumn.

Thanks!
Teleri

-----Original Message-----
From: artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org]On Behalf Of Yaasamiina
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 9:08 PM
To: ArtStables; Arnie; Aerie
Subject: [Artemisia] Best Little Army... horse stalls

Greetings Equestrians,
If you are planning to attend Best Little Army with a horse, please
contact me so I can reserve you a stall. The stall fee is $15 for the
weekend per horse plus $5 for a bag of shavings. Bring your own buckets,
feed, pitch fork, etc., oh, and a hose too.

I will call the Elmore County Fair Office on Wends to let them know the
number of stalls to reserve. If you show up without a reservation, there
will be no bedding for your horse. Make your checks out to the Elmore
County Fairgrounds and hand it to me or Teleri, the Equestrian Steward,
upon arrival. I will see that it finds its way to the proper person. :-)

That is all. :-)

YIS,
Yaasamiin