[Artemisia] Uprising Kitchen - buy in request

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 07:51:35 CDT 2006

Greetings,
  I am posting this on behalf of a friend and citizen of Arn Hold.  Steven Pewtersmith (Steve of Treasure Cast Pewter) will be merchanting at Uprising this year and is seeking a Kitchen to buy into.  Steve is the one who does the pewter casting of many of the Kingdom award medallions (yes Viscountess Lynn he will have them for you at Uprising, he has promised me).  Steve is a very honorable man and fully house broken.  Since he is traveling alone, it makes packing all the cooking stuff an added difficulty, and unfortunately Baron Tor and I are not able to help in this.  So if there is anyone from any group who will be camping at Uprising who can offer a lone gentleman a spot in your group kitchen it would be appreciated.
  Please contact him directly at:
  steve at treatsurecast.com or call (208) 658-0707 to make arrangements.
  Thank you for the bandwidth.
  Fondly,
  Baroness Rachel
  (of Arn Hold)

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery