[Artemisia] Pennsic again

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Wed May 17 18:36:20 CDT 2006

Hi, everyone.
Mail in preregistration is closed, but online registration is open until June 15.  If you have preregistered to camp with the Kingdom of Artemisia (this is how the Royal Encampment is registered for land purposes), and you have not already contacted me, PLEASE send the following info:

Name (SCA and mundane)
Tent size
period/mundane tent?
Date arriving

I need to know names for everyone, but only need one person from each tent to give details on tent size.  So far, the only people I have heard from that are camping on Artemisian land are:
Their Majesties
Their Highnesses
Lady Rowan
Hachmood Braden
Dame Varia
and
me.

Thanks for your time,
Thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach