[Artemisia] Queen's Tea and Laurel's Prize Tourney

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 08:56:58 CDT 2006

Apparently you can tell that I don't count the days... just the events.  Quest then Melee Madness then.....   oh wait... no.. it's relax, classes/ironthread/display, Queen's Tea/Laurel's Prize tourney, etc.

 SOMEDAY I'll learn NOT to be in charge of so much, which reminds me.. I need to write yet ANOTHER post about a different event...   :)

 Ashe'el

Julia Jackman-Brink <julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu> wrote: Asheel Terestini wrote:

>  Just think... it's a MONTH away... you ready?

I get 20 days, much closer than a month. ;)

Juliana