[Artemisia] Best Little Army... this is it!

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Thu May 18 16:11:02 CDT 2006

Greetings,
Guillaume and I leave this late afternoon for the site. Everything seems
to be in order. The only thing left undone is to find some belly dancers
for the feast.... no we're not going to eat them, we want them to dance.
I'm bringing a Moroccan band in a box. :-)
See you all there. I can be reached via cell at 602-3265

Yaasamiin