[Artemisia] NMS and Site Fees

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 17:46:07 CDT 2006

Well, the rule as it reads is that we DO NOT charge children that pay a reduced site fee. SO the only thing needing to be addressed is where the age cut off should be for those reduced fees. Should it be 16 and under? 18 and under? Somplaces I have seen it 14 and under. Right now it is up to those running the event.

  Syeira

Freydis the Good <freydisthegood at gmail.com> wrote:
  No, no, no, no, no. Freydis is NOT going that route. NOR was it my
intention. I've got an idea through my cloud of Hydrocodone. How
about we email the Society and express our opinions to get this more
defined instead?

Errrrr, wait, is that what you were going to do Thea?

I'd rather go the route of to Society than bug one individual
(whomever "him" is) who can't change the rule themselves. The
unfortunate thing is, if it does get changed, it will not effect any
events that have already been published.

So again, I repeat my "opinions".... Tax the Adults with the NMF, not
the lifeblood of our Society (the youth), we WANT the youth to play.

Ok, time for another Zone-out (pain pill) session...

Freydis
- running for cover fast!

On 5/18/06, Mike wrote:

> [...]

Lady Syeira of Schattentor, mother of DragonBait