[Artemisia] NMS and Site Fees

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Fri May 19 01:00:25 CDT 2006

By my way of thinking,  {and that can be fairly twisted at times}   a youth
of 16 may buy a membership, however, a minor is not legally responsible for
entering into a binding contract {I'm also not a legal type person by any
means}  So to me,  NMS is for ADULTS, those persons over 18 years of age.
That's how I have interpreted the regs.  I don't expect children to be card
carrying members, their parents are another matter.   Another question to
ask an Autocrat before any event:  Is there a  *Family Cap?*

As far as charging additional fees for NMS beyond the $3 required,  that is
wrong, unless there needs to be more liability coverage or other insurance.
"Making a profit" from  additional NMS should be discouraged from the
Corporate level.

Caointiarn {who can't sleep coz it's too warm}