[Artemisia] NMS and Site Fees

Erik Joramo niall_logan at fencer.sca.org
Fri May 19 07:08:55 CDT 2006

Thea,
I think the difference is that when shires had member discounts it was completely voluntary, and the money stayed in the local group. Now the Corporation has decided that it wants to get $3 per non-member per event they attend. there are some problems with the Policy. It makes absolutely no Provision for Newbies. I have written out a proposal to the BOD with some solutions such as surcharge waivers, and/or dedicated funds for the purpose of paying the NMS for Newbies. After all Recruitment is as much a factor as Retention.

Lord Niall Logan