[Artemisia] Youth Fees

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 09:42:05 CDT 2006

Thea,
  Thanks for the link. It really helped alot.  "Will not be" is pretty cut and dry and the 'fee "is"' 3.00$ US is cut and dry as well.  No more, no less.  I didn't see on that page where a group can charge more than the 3.00$ unless I missed it someplace.  If I did, maybe someone can point to the place where it is stated so we can all read it.
  My feelings on the youth fee is, there really needs to be a universal fee.  The same for every group.  That way everyone knows ahead of time that a youth of X age will or will not have to pay the 3$.  My thoughts are 16 years of age is a good cut off.  16 and up pays the 3$ and 15 years and under is excused from the NMS.  Having fees universal, IMO is a good thing so we are all on the same page.  I never did care for gray areas.  Black and white is always best.
  Redhawk