[Artemisia] NMS and Site Fees

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 10:47:32 CDT 2006

Yeah, what she said.. :)
  Redhawk

Freydis the Good <freydisthegood at gmail.com> wrote:
  Well asked Lord John. :-)

So... here is MY Opinion said with kindness and BIG SMILES:

Age? I would LIKE it if the age were set at 16.

Why? I feel it is when the majority are mature enough to participate
without squirming in their chair and give 110% of their attention.
Not that I haven't seen maturity from younger kids, all ARE different,
it just seems to be the age they can "do" things on their own,
participate in classes, or what-not without having to have an
attached-at-the-hip "parental unit". (I've got three years to go
until I feel I'm free & clear to sever that attachment) :-)

SPECIAL NOTE HERE: I can agree with an extra charge for youth if the
Event is purchasing items for a specific class, but I would *think*
that would only apply if the child signs up for that class.

So now what am I going to do about it? Well, I'm gonna write a POLITE
and KIND letter to Society and let them know this is my opinion and
ask if we could maybe get some more definition on this particular
subject. Ya know, one of those "Rock the Vote" kinda things. :-)

I never meant to start anything, opinions were asked for, I simply
gave mine, yada, yada, yada. :-)

SMILES!!!
Freydis