[Artemisia] ATTN Equestrians - Best Little Army

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:39:57 CDT 2006

Greetings folks,

After just getting off the phone with the Event Steward for BLA I have
been informed that there will be a period of 1 hour set before the
event for those equestrian individuals that have not been able to
attend an Equestrian practice to AUTHORIZE to ride OR renew their
card.

Saturday 10am -11am will be the warm up period for the Equestrians.
Authorizations will start at 11am and go until 12 noon.  I would
suggest being there before 10am in case that schedule gets moved up.

If you are a participating Equestrian at this event, I would REALLY
like to encourage you to make it on time to get AUTHORIZED to ride if
you have not already done so.

If you are not a participating Equestrian at this event, but will be
there and want to get AUTHORIZED to ride, please call the Event
Steward at 208-602-3265 to see if there is a horse available to RENT
to get AUTHORIZED to ride.  NOTICE: Due to time constraints,
non-participating authorizations will take place AFTER the event.

I will have Equestrian cards available for both Adults and Youth on
Saturday morning.

Thanks so much and hope to see you all there!
Lady Freydis
Kingdom Equestrian Officer
Kingdom Chronicler
-> Owner of one BIG helium hand.