[Artemisia] Uprising XX Land Allocation

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat May 20 05:32:34 CDT 2006

Please everyone look and make sure your group is listed if it should be.
Later tonight I will be putting the final touches on the gate book and land
allocation maps so they can go to press.  If there is anything wrong, Please
let me know ASAP so I can get it fixed.
As you can see in the following list, I have it by group, land given, and
then contact for a Land Deputy IF I have such information (based on e-mails
and notes).  If your group is not listed, the land assigned is too small,
you know the land deputy and they are not listed...... Please tell me before
I get back to working on this at 5pm this evening.

Uprising XX Land Allocation
Group	Sq foot	Contact	E-mail
Arn Hold	7750
Arrows Flight	7000	Lady Ellisif	elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Artemisian Royal	15000	THL Bartholomew	bartholomew at coteduciel.org

Bergstadt	8800
1000 Eyes	23000
Brewha House	6800	Cecilia	bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Broken Rock	3000	Big John
Bronzehelm	5100
Catelleone	2000
Cote du Ciel	2400	THL Nina	nina at oakenstaff.org
Cutlass Cove	6000	Captain Bryce	cpt.dmorgen at gmail.com
Darbuka / Outlands	8000
Gryphon's Lair	6500
Hertzwestin	3500	Mistress Anna Elsbeth von Zuberbuhler
House Black Flame	4800	Cheri Davis	qeenbytch at yahoo.com
House Hawthorne	1000
House Rikker	5000	Rikker the Grey 	rikkertg at yahoo.com
Kharra Ginndu	1000
League of York	10000	Duchess Coresandre
Loch Salann	15000	HL Aeschine Larke	twadey at hotmail.com
Odd Lots	1000	Malkin Allardsen	jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sentinels Keep	7000
Silverkeep	5000	Kristel Nickerson	kln at montana.edu
Slaughterhouse	3000
SLUGG	4000	Varia	varbear at yahoo.com
Terra Sylva	3600
The Abbey	6600	Viscountess Lynn
Uggs Encampment	7000	Baroness Dierdre
Uprising Guard	5000	Ivar

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XX You want War?  www.uprisingwar.org

PS, I will post the site maps on the website Sunday after I finish the final
touches on the gate book, which as of right now should be updating the maps.

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!