[Artemisia] Happy Armed Forces Day!

Kevin Biddle justinbidel at comcast.net
Sun May 21 12:54:19 CDT 2006

No new households to speak of, tho I know of several ideas that are being
kicked around.

There's a rewrite of the rapier rules in the works, but you probably won't
notice any significant changes - more of a rewording than anything else.

You're not overseas, are you?  Keep yourself safe, and we're looking forward
to seeing you again!

Justin Bidel
KRM