[Artemisia] Happy Armed Forces Day!

JD Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sun May 21 22:10:12 CDT 2006

Hmmm, Rules have remained fundementally the same.  WE have Terra Sylva and
the Loch Salann School of Defense down south, Not much here in the middle
for now, I have plans for a Melee School or group, but have far too much
invested in Uprising to take it from planning to start, and am frankly
unsure and uninformed of anything organized happening up north at this time.
I do hope to hear and see more at Uprising, but being the Autocrat this
year, I am only getting 5 to 6 hours to devote to rapier (Of course that is
being mostly running of combat, but we are going to have SO much fun,
especially with the mix-match melees Thursday in the woods.)

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Baronial Rapier Marshal and Web Minister, etc.
It's coming,Uprising XX!(www.uprisingwar.org)