[Artemisia] Re: Site Fees

Eric & Mary ecmaward at comcast.net
Mon May 22 16:51:43 CDT 2006

Well, I may not be the one to answer this, but I do have an answer
from someone who may know.
I sent the two question on NMS to a board member: Baroness Theiadora
Groves, OP Director
Ombudsman Kingdom of Artemisia.
This is her reply:

>Lady Dub Essa O'Fidhne,
>
>You asked "#1- Can or should a group charge a larger NMS?"
>
>The Board has chosen not to restrict or control implementation of additional
>non-member fees at events charged by local groups/Kingdoms.
>
>And "#2- Should youths pay the surcharge(ie: if a site fee for 6-16
>year-olds is $2.00 should they have to pay the NMS?)?"
>
>If this is a discounted rate for youths (ie: lower then what the Adults are
>paying) they are not required to pay the Corporate NMS of $3.00.
>
>The Complete text of the Corporate NMS FAQ can be found at
>http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/nms.html
>The Specific (to this question) section is "How the NMS applies: (3) The NMS
>will not be collected for minors for whom there is a discounted event fee."
>
>Baroness Theiadora Groves, OP
>Heather English
>Director
>Ombudsman Kingdom of Artemisia

I hope this can clear things up.

Dub Essa, who likes hearing things from the mouth end of a horse...