[Artemisia] AHEM ... RE: Perky Heraldry at Uprising XX

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 15:47:25 CDT 2006

On 5/26/06, Dawn Tavares scripted  "The rumor that Thea has threatened to
slap silly any unbelteds ..."

and the ordinaily gentle Freydis clarified  " ... Rumor is she will slap the
"unbelted" FIGHTER silly and NOT the Herald."

to which Dame Thea replied that she "... generally wouldn't slap heralds
even though she has been tempted ..."

which prompted Sir Morgan d'Antioche suggested "Kick a herald for luck.
 >:-}  "

thereafter Aaron Leach (inkslinger) further offered " ...  kick a herald for
points. ;-)

I might therefore take a moment to remind the above gentles that kicking,
slapping or otherwise interfering with a herald in the performance of his or
her duties is tantamount to treason, and further that heralds have ways of
getting even ...

HMN ...   I wonder what would happen if one were to Cry the Camp with
morning announcements  ... at ... oh ... say ... 6:00  am, on Sunday??

hee    hee    hee.

Cheers

Malkin
Goldenwing

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan