[Artemisia] AHEM ... RE: Perky Heraldry at Uprising XX

Sandra Holladay sandrah at webpipe.net
Sat May 27 18:30:23 CDT 2006

Speaking from actual experience (not to me but a dear fellow I knew) in the
West.

During a time change he (in his confusion and not remembering the old adage
"spring forward/fall back") set his clock back instead of forward; so
instead of heralding the camp at 8:00 a.m. he did so at 6:00 a.m.  Those who
were looking forward to that "extra" hour of sleep were not happy with
him -- and Flieg (Master Fredrick of Holland) hurried to whisk him off the
field before an angry mob with pitchforks could reach him.

Before the Bard of the Kingdom could mount an effective attack, he wrote a
song about his "error"; thereby immortalizing himself as kindly and confused
rather than one who was dastardly and evil.

Marisa