[Artemisia] RE: Voice Herald competition

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 08:26:51 CDT 2006

"Think A Knight's Tale" isn't a very good explanation of the rules of the
Voice Heralds' competition.  Can you be more specific?  Are Her Majesty and
Her Royal Highness looking for an entry that most exactly matches the format
of A Knight's Tale?  Are there any more rules than that?  Or must I go watch
A Knight's Tale (a movie I did not particularly enjoy and only watched once
when it first came out on video and am not really interested in seeing
again) in order to know how to compete?  If I do have to see the movie,
please tell me about how far into the movie the voice heralding is that I
have to emulate so that I can fast forward to that part.

Rebecca