[Artemisia] RE: Voice Herald competition

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sun May 28 22:32:57 CDT 2006

Pomp?  Circumstance?  Flowery words?  Don't know a thing about it.

-Braden (herald for HOW many courts?)

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, Gryphon of Artemisia, Defender of the
Dream
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)