[Artemisia] Uprising Class Listing: Updates for 5-30-06

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Tue May 30 09:46:20 CDT 2006

Greetings,

Here is a quick listing of the classes I have received as of today. Not
to despair there is still some room for more volunteers and latecomers.
The earlier you get us the information, the more publicity it will get.
The Final listing (or as much as I have of it) will be posted on Sunday
June 4th.)

As always these are subject to change with little or no warning so check
at Registration for final class listings, additions or changes and
times. And there have already been changes, due to cancellations and
additions!

Here is the class list as of 05-30-06
-------------------------------------

A 14th Century Hood
ARC First Aid
ARC CPR
Beginning Fingerloop Braid
Beginning Pewter Casting in Soapstone Moulds
Beginning Spinning
Blackwork 101
Camp Cheese
Christian Europe to the Holy Land
Courtly Graces for the Young Player (Ages 5-16)
Don't Feare the Bethan!
Drafting Elizabethan Doublets
The Easy Way to Publish Your Event
Falconry in the Middle Ages
Herbs, Herbal Teas & Tisanes
How to do Hand-rolled Hems
Introduction to Tribal Belly Dance Cues and Transitions
Make it a Medieval Feast
Making Cordials (Ages 21+)
Medieval Art History
Medieval Gardening Techniques
Patterning
Period Buttons
Persona Development
Precious Metals: What They Are and Why.
Renaissance Poetry
The Russian Judge Teaches Documentation
Simple Dances for Simple People
So you want to be a Fighter Chick?
So you want to be a Scribe?
The Trojan War
What is a Royal Head of Household Anyway?
Wool Fiber: It’s Differences and Preparations

+more to come!!

Be sure to check the lists at the gate and registration for changes and
updates! (I am certain there will be more as the event draws near...)

Other Arts Opportunities!

Wool to Whatever: A Textile Arts Challenge
Chivalry Workshop
Laurels Prize Tourney
Voice Herald Competition