[Artemisia] RE: Perky Heraldry

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 15:20:36 CDT 2006

Her Highness as quoted by Dame Thea:

>"The ladies of the gallery (of Our chosing) will be given small tokens with
>which to vote on each entrant after each of their performances.

Ah, would an offering of chocolate and roses be the appropriate bribe^H^H^H
protocol to indicate a lady's wish to be considered part of the gallery?

>A Knights Tale is only an example of a flourished and grandiose style with
>which one might draw inspiration. It is by no means the standard or the
>rule.

You know, if Uprising court weren't already so chock-full of awards that I'd
fear this would slow the proceedings to a crawl, I'd love to see a grand
sparring match among all the court heralds in the kingdom.  The verbal
volleys and ripostes coming from behind the big chairs this weekend were
nearly as good as the awards given.

Speaking of which...will no appropriate Peer announce the way-cool
ceremonies that happened at Quest?

Aurora de Portugal
who's not a herald