[Artemisia] Pay to Play

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Nov 1 10:11:04 CST 2006

You are right, and I believe the gifts I remember were either by individuals
or by a group of individuals - not by the SCA 'group'.

So - where does the non-member surcharge fall?  Can a group give a free site
fee to first time attendees, and pay the NMS out of procedes from the event?
Or would a group of individuals have to donate towards paying that?

Gefjon
(the curious)