[Artemisia] Re: Membership & pay to play

Nicole Biddle nicolebiddle at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:20:10 CST 2006

Correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't a membership also count toward the
status of our Kingdom and local groups?  I remember a few years ago when
there was a call to raise memberships out of fear of being a Principality
again.  Would that not be a benefit?

-Celia

Aletheia Isidora wrote...
<snip>
Also remember that membership does NOT benefit local groups except thru
the insurance coverage thing - the money all goes to corpora. Local
groups are supported by site and feast fees - better to pay at the local
level (and cheaper, too).