[Artemisia] Re: Pay to play - archery.

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed Nov 1 13:55:08 CST 2006

One interesting question here is if other Kingdoms (Outlands being one) that
require archery authorizations require membership for such?  I think so.

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, Gryphon of Artemisia, Defender of the
Dream
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)