[Artemisia] OT: Successful Master's Defense

Lee Barnett badsquire at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 08:18:08 CST 2006

Whoo Hoo!!!
  Go girl!!
  I still have 4 more semesters (two springs, a fall and summer field camp), until I gain my Bachelors. (2nd in my family, after my da) Then I'm off to grad school for a Masters. (that'll be the 1st in my family. Da's excited!)
  Congratulations!
  Lee (that Isabeau chick that USED to have a life outside of school)

kaywindance <kaywindance at comcast.net> wrote:
  Sorry for the bandwidth, I just wanted to share that Lady Alessandra's
modern counterpart Heather Garrison successfully defended her thesis today!

Heather aka Alessandra