[Artemisia] OT - Birthday festivities!

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:31:01 CST 2006

Greetings Everyone!
There is a certain Viking Sir Baron that we all know and love, who will soon
be celebrating another year of graping, pillowaging and THEN burning! (Yeah,
that's how it goes!?!)  So we will be gathering together for a party in his
behalf.
(Just in case you were wondering, a viking birthday is sort of like a viking
funeral, except they put you in a giant birthday cake while you're still
alive).
This party will be held on Tuesday, November 7th, at 6:00 p.m. at Theresa's
(Astrid's) house.  I know, I know, that's a work night, but we are starting
early and unlike all the Halloween parties, Tryggvar doesn't have to work on
the night of THIS one.
So come out and celebrate with him.  I think he may even be old enough to
drink now (?).  We'll have lots of fun, and if you want, you can even wear
your Halloween costume (there are those of us that just can't let go yet).
For Astrid's address or phone #, please contact me privately since I forgot
to bring them with me tonight...oops.
Val (Bethany) helper of the extraordinary party planner.
vscarbrough at hotmail.com
801-603-7407
p.s.  We'll be having cheeeeesecaaaaaake (for those who were still waffling)