[Artemisia] [Fwd: Hastings Photos from Last Month]

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Fri Nov 3 21:31:07 CST 2006

Your Highness,

As we mentioned at Crown Tourney, October 14 has always been a good, fateful
day for Normans!

When we go in 5 years we'll have to have the Crown move the date of Crown
Tourney so we don't miss either event!

Ooooh, and what sight seeing there will be!  Not far from Battle Abbey is
Bodiam Castle (the lilypaded moat).  And also not all that far is Dover
Castle and Rochester Castle, plus Canterbury Cathedral where Edward of
Woodstock, the Black Prince is buried!  And that's just the start!

A grand Royal Progress.

Looking forward to it already!

YIS,

Alan