[Artemisia] [Fwd: Hastings Photos from Last Month]

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 14:34:09 CST 2006

I have a friend stationed in England that got to be there in the battles. I am hoping to get more than the 3 pictures he has sent so far.
  He said he can't even describe what it felt like to be on that field.
  I'll see about putting up the pictures somewhere so you can all see them.

  Needless to say he is a happy little Norman!! LOL

  Lady Syeira

Kelly Campbell <ratslayer at spro.net> wrote:
  I too had planned on being there and unfortunately too many house things
came up. I am hoping to make my Europe trip next fall though and in five
years I'll do Hastings!

Kelwin

The GOOFY way is the TRUE way!!