[Artemisia] What should be in the KWHB

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Nov 6 14:55:15 CST 2006

Greetings, all.
I come to you with a (hopefully) less inflammatory question that is being asked in hopes to gain input for another question before the Grand Council.

What would you like to see in an update of the Known World Handbook?  and Who do you think of as the target audience for the Handbook?

These is a fairly open-ended questions on purpose.  Please be as detailed as you are able.  I look forward to hearing your responses.  As always, you are welcome to answer privately so we don't take up space on the list.

If you are interested in information/"results" from the last straw poll, please send me a private email.  I am in the process of compiling those emails as well.

Thanks again for your time,
~thea
Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann