[Artemisia] Regarding Ant Control

Mike idmike at msn.com
Mon Nov 6 22:08:58 CST 2006

Just a quick note of concern regarding one of the ideas proposed in the
recent "How to deal with ants at Estrella" conversation.  Please don't use
vinegar.  I have been told by professional gardeners that using it in high
concentration is not entirely unlike salting the earth tho not quite as
severe or long lasting.

I use it to control weeds in the cracks of my driveway/patio.  And I don't
have to use it very often. (maybe once a year)

If I understand correctly the land we are using is actively farmed.  I don't
think we'll be invited back of we burn a bunch of dead spots in his fields.

Mauda McClain
Barony of Arn Hold
Purpure Pursuivant Chartae