[Artemisia] TOYS FOR TOTS !!!!!!!!!

Ted Elliott alliancecapital1 at qwest.net
Thu Nov 9 09:09:40 CST 2006

Come join the fun and give a Tot a Joyous Holliday!

Toys for Tots is in just 2 days.
Bring some toys and join in the fun and festivities!

A&S, Brewing (offsite), Rapier, Heavy Fighting, FEAST!, Bardic, Bag Raffle (bring a raffle item and help our Shire grow), Period dancing and lessons, Filking, Lots of Kids Activities.

Come and Have Fun!

The Site: Utah National Guard Armory in Spanish Fork Utah located at 2751 N Main Street. The site opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 10:00 PM. The site is DRY and no pets are allowed. There are showers on site.

Directions to the Site: Take I-15 to Springville. Take exit # 260. Once off the freeway turn west on State Rd. 72 and go 0.4 miles, then turn left on to Main Street and go another 1.1 miles and the armory will be on the right hand side of the road.

Site Fees: Adults $5.00, 12 and under $3, $3 surcharge for adult nonmembers.  Family cap of $16, Immediate family only please. Family cap of $16.00.

Feast Fees: Adults $ 8.00, 12 and under $4. Prepaid feast reservations should be sent to Karina Tucker at 1937 S Main St. Orem UT 84058 before Nov 6, 2005. Please make checks payable to Arrows' Flight, SCA Inc.

Finlay