[Artemisia] Somewhat OT - FYI

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 10:36:08 CST 2006

Coincidentally, I just spoke on the phone with this person.  She verified for me that it is indeed for the "Wife Swap" show, and said "we'd love to have someone from the Society for Creative Anarchists participate".  I agree with Dame Thea, they are looking for someone to be the "wierdo" family for an upcoming episode.  I'm sure they've already exhausted their possibilities in the East, since their based in New York.

If anyone really wants to be ridiculed, I'll happily oblige, and you don't have to have a stranger living in your house for a month.

Morgan, Vicar Loch Salann (minus 29)
Deputy Kingdom Seneschal