[Artemisia] TV shows - OT

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 15:46:23 CST 2006

I have never been a fan of reality TV and would not be on any of the shows.  However, I agree with Ja'mala.  The SCA as a whole really can not tell people what they can and can not do.  People in the SCA can just give their opinion and advice, which is what is happening here.

  Megen

Jeanine <jeaninegrace at cableone.net> wrote:
  You know, if someone wants to participate in these shows, it is totally
up to them. Whether the group in part or the SCA as a whole likes it
or not.

Ja'mala
( I won't do it, but that's a personal choice)