[Artemisia] TV shows - OT - Weirdo's

pandabr at srv.net pandabr at srv.net
Wed Nov 15 10:00:23 CST 2006

I agree and proudly admit that I am "wierd". I usually just make sure to
tell people that I am not the dangerous, wierd kind but the fun wierd
kind. I also own more good medieval outfits than mundane outfits. In fact,
the only dresses I own are my medieval garb. I haven't owned a regular
dress in years. The list of wierd people that I know is very long and
distinguished and I am proud to not only know all of them, but to be a
part of them.

Baroness Antoinette