[Artemisia] Weirdo's

Seig Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 09:15:32 CST 2006

But Sir Conrad,

  you ARE wierd.

  you are one of those 14th century goombas aren't you?

  :)

  Pan Sieg

"Chuck Heisler Jr." <conradvz at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Oh COME ON!!

We ARE a bunch of weirdo's. Just not in the MOST negative sense of the word.

How NORMAL is it that I'm not comfortable camping unless I'm wearing brais? Or that I drive around with my ARMOR in my trunk all the time. I have more good medieval outfits than mundane outfits. I have full Elizabethan, including ruff, but I don't own a suit.

Maybe YOU all don't consider that weird, but looking at it objectively, I'd say it was pretty odd at least. :) Don't tell me you all don't think that at least me and Therasia aren't more than a little strange. Shoot, that list is long AND distinguished.

Anyway . . . .

Conrad v Z.